DialCare is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed physicians, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more. When medically appropriate, a DialCare physician may prescribe a short term, non-DEA controlled medication for the member to pick up at the pharmacy of their choice. Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go.
When to use DialCare:
- For non-emergency medical issues and questions
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- If the member lives a significant distance from a primary care physician
- When a primary care physician is not available
- When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
What conditions can be treated?
- Respiratory Infections
- Sinus infections
- Insect bites
- Skin inflammations
- Cold & flu
- Sore throat
- Digestive issues
- Joint aches & pains
- Sports injuries
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- And more!
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance.
Discount Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington.